This small, white clapboard cottage was built in the 1830s and was home to Irish immigrant, Eugene Magevney. Typical of pre-Civil War, middle-class homes, it is furnished as it might have been in 1850 and features several personal possessions of the Magevney family, including a desk bureau and other antiquities.The house is one of the city's oldest remaining residences.
Open the first Saturday of every month from 1 - 4pm.
Admission is Free!
Please call 901-523-1484 for further information.