Enjoy a Night with Nature
April 9 - 6pm - 9pm
When the sun goes down, the fun begins. Take a Night Hike around the lake the on concrete trail. Enjoy night sky watching with the staff of the Sharpe Planetarium. Experience live nocturnal animal encounters. Warm up by a camp fire, hear stories about nature and enjoy some toasted s’mores. There will be ...
· Night hikes
· Multiple fires at the pavilion and around the lawn with tables at each fire.
· S’mores kits
· Hot Chocolate
· Wine for adults
· Bottled water
· Silent Auction of themed baskets including sports, specialty teas and coffees, and other products made by local business; as well as certificates for experiences such as special behind-the-scenes guided tours and programs at Lichterman Nature Center and the historic Mallory-Neely House.
· Night sky watching with the staff of the Sharpe Planetarium.
· Nocturnal artifacts tables
· Make & Take children’s crafts
· Live nocturnal animal encounters
$25 Adult (includes tickets for 2 glasses of wine)
Maximum attendance is 100 guests (including 3 & under)
TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON.