Virtual Wine Dinner
This year, for the first time ever, the exclusive wine and food pairings you’ve enjoyed at Science of Wine will be available for you to experience in your own home from one of our favorite restaurant partners. The Museum is excited to partner with Char Restaurant and West Tennessee Crown in hosting our first virtual wine dinner event on Wednesday, September 30th. Proceeds will benefit the Museum’s Education Department.
Enjoy a short video about the Virtual Wine Dinner.
Contact Char Restaurant at 901.249.3533 or go to https://memphis.charrestaurant.com/event/virtual-wine-dinner-pink-palace-museum/ to reserve your spot.
We are delighted to offer a limited distribution of the featured wine: Stoller Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (2/2020) 90 points Vinous. Aromas of ripe, fresh, mixed cherries and a gentle, stony-mineral edge. Char’s head chef and wine specialists have selected this wine to be expertly paired with the following three courses:
First Course: Spinach Salad- with Maytag blue cheese, tart dried cherries, strawberries, almonds, and honey white balsamic vinaigrette
Second Course: Filet-8 oz. maître d’ butter, mushroom and asparagus medley, and garlic mashed potatoes.
Third Course: Dessert Trio-double cut fudge brownie, pecan butter crunch and blueberry bread pudding.
- Tickets are limited to the first 60 guests.
- Ticket Cost: $110.00 each
- Ticket sales will end Monday, September 28, 2020 at 5pm
- Price includes three courses and one bottle of the featured wine per meal. Meals will be prepared to go and can be picked up from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Char Restaurant, 431 S. Highland Street, Suite 120, Memphis, TN 38111
- Price also includes a special link to a series of videos featuring our wine expert, Michael Luckey from West TN Crown and Aubri Luckey, General Manager of Char.