Our Passport Program is your students’ “Ticket to Learning!” Passports are learning kits filled with engaging, hands on science materials that enhance classroom instruction. The Passport instructional materials are packed into easily transportable tool-box style containers and are available for use in Memphis area classrooms for two week reservation periods. Passport Program delivery and return is available to Shelby County Schools teachers through the district’s mail services. All other participants will pick up and return materials at the Pink Palace Security Office, located at the rear business entrance to the museum. The Security Office is open 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 12:00 PM to 5 PM on Sunday.
Rental Fee: $10 per topic.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made less than one week prior to the start of the reservation period may incur a penalty of $5.
Here’s how it works:
- Download and complete a Passport Request Form by clicking Printable PASSPORT Request Form.
- E-mail completed form to passport.program [at] memphistn [dot] gov.
- Pink Palace Staff will confirm your reservation by e-mail & attach an invoice.
PASSPORT Program Topics
Passport Program Topics include:
- Arts in The Bluff City
- Yellow Fever
- The Chickasaw Nation in the Removal Era
- Giant Animal Cell Model and/or Giant Plant Cell Model
- Animal and Plant Cell Models
- Animal Cell Mitosis Models
- Compound Light Microscope
- Ten Micro-Slide Viewers
- Extreme Cold Weather Gear
- Weddell Seals
- Weather Instruments
- Tree Cookies
- Fit Kids
- Learning Labels