Our Passport Program is your students’ “Ticket to Learning!” Passports are learning kits filled with engaging, hands on science materials that enhance classroom instruction. The Passport instructional materials are packed into easily transportable tool-box style containers and are available for use in Memphis area classrooms for two week reservation periods. Passport Program delivery and return is available to Shelby County Schools teachers through the district’s mail services. All other participants will pick up and return materials at the Pink Palace Security Office, located at the rear business entrance to the museum. The Security Office is open 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 12:00 PM to 5 PM on Sunday.
Rental Fee: $10 per topic.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made less than one week prior to the start of the reservation period may incur a penalty of $5.
Here’s how it works:
- Download and complete a Passport Request Form by clicking Printable PASSPORT Request Form.
- E-mail completed form to passport.program [at] memphistn [dot] gov.
- Pink Palace Staff will confirm your reservation by e-mail & attach an invoice.
New for the 2019/2020 School Year
- Arts in the Bluff City - information coming soon
- Clarence Saunders - information coming soon
- Dinosaurs - information coming soon
- Hometown Heroes - information coming soon
- Pollinators - information coming soon
- Sports in the Bluff City - information coming soon
- The Chickasaw Nation in the Removal Era - information coming soon
- Yellow Fever - information coming soon
PASSPORT Program Topics
Passport Program Topics include: